Join PHI at the Eden Alternative International Conference
The Sixth Eden Alternative International Conference will make a splash in Grand Rapids, Michigan this May 30th to June 1st.
The conference, entitled Navigating the Way Home: Guiding Change Along the Continuum of Care, will feature:
- Eden Alternative co-founder and Green House Project founder Dr. Bill Thomas;
- nationally acclaimed writer and former NPR host Connie Goldman;
- Senior Vice President of the American Health Care Association‘s Quality and Regulatory Affairs David Gifford;
- family advocate and speaker Sarah Rowan; and
- culture change specialist and author Carmen Bowman.
The Eden Alternative is pleased to highlight this international conference as one that consciously acknowledges culture change as a movement that impacts the full care continuum — not just the organizational development of nursing homes.
In addition to the line-up of featured speakers, the conference also offers more than 30 break-out sessions, designated by interest track and culture change milestones, as they are detailed in the Eden Alternative’s implementation roadmap, The Path to MasteryTM.
A local Michigan Steering Committee of five individuals — including PHI Organizational Change Consultant Cean Eppelheimer — is partnering with the Eden Alternative to make this a rich conference experience.
Additionally, PHI National Director of Coaching and Consulting Services Susan Misiorski and PHI Organizational Change Consultant Kathy McCollett are pleased to present Self-Managed Work Teams: Getting Started on Thursday of the conference.
Please join us there and gather tools and inspiration from culture change leaders with experience in creating home — wherever home may be.